COVID-19 Reflections on Quarantine
For the past several weeks, most of the world has been in quarantine due to the COVID-19 virus. An experience that will undoubtedly remain with us for a lifetime. Writers Unite! would like to offer you the opportunity to put your experience during this pandemic into words.
Please write a short essay answering this question:
In twenty years, what will you tell your children, grandchildren, or other loved ones about your experience during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Write your thoughts in the form of a letter or essay.
- 300 words or less.
- Submission MUST be well-edited.
- Do not comment on this post. Send submission to Deborah Ratliff via Messenger or via email at email@example.com (Quarantine in the subject line for both. )
- Submit essay by Midnight ET on Friday, April 24, 2020
- Writers Unite! reserves the right to reject any poorly edited or inappropriate submission.
On Saturday, April 25, Writers Unite! will post the essay collection on our blog.
Thanks to member Caroline Giammanco Author, an English teacher, who gave her quarantined students this assignment and passed on the suggestion.